Strategic project management tools offer you a forward-looking view of the overall project portfolio’s development. Using system-based acceptable standards for reports and project processes, you create the necessary information basis for interventions and control measures.
Our project module is a comprehensive tool with which you can manage your strategically relevant projects and initiatives. The project is recorded and kept up-to-date in the project tool – from the creation of the project charter and its approval, to status reports during the project itself, and finally to project completion. This is also where consolidated views of the project to-dos and decisions converge. In the project plan, milestones and project tasks are mapped and assigned to their owners. Project and committee meetings are organized and fully documented using the meeting tool. All the relevant information from the project module is displayed for each of the owners in consolidated overviews.
Our experts work with you to set out an acceptable standard for successfully managing strategic projects in your organization. On the basis of these standards, the project module is set up by our Management Services Team, and then filled with the existing project information. Our Management Services Team also helps you with the rollout and with training.
“ BRIDGE® enables us to structure the organization’s previously inconsistently managed projects in way that gives them methodological clarity and enables comparison. This helps the project leads, and it also helps the management board. ”
- Greater transparency for strategically important projects.
- Standardized project definition, planning, and reporting.
- High acceptance thanks to low-threshold entry, while at the same time supporting the organizational structure through the provision of tools and processes.
- Integration, consistency, and transparency of the results gathered.
- Possible to distribute, channel, and communicate projects in a targeted way.
- Change processes can be managed and supervised more easily.
- Improved quality, increased efficiency, and cost savings thanks to the elimination of manual creation and approval processes.