Management knowledge – consolidated and prepared using multimedia technology – enables orientation and allows you to act with certainty. Integrated communication options facilitate a topic-based and direct exchange of ideas and opinions.
The versatile knowledge module adapts fully to meet your requirements: Generic structures with graphical overviews, cross-references, and tables of contents are created for the areas to be included on the platform, and this is where the actual content is mapped. With images, videos, embedded documents, and interactive elements such as checklists, surveys, evaluations, and comment elements, you have at your fingertips a full-fledged web kit with which, in principle, every topic can be mapped effectively using different media. The topics range from the preparation and consolidation of strategic data and analyses (BRIDGE® Tableau) to the diagnosis of an organization’s stress level (SNS) within the framework of strategic HR management.
Our Management Services Team sets up all of the knowledge area for you. With our experts, you agree on what the area should look like. Specialists analyze your existing material and structure the content so that it is presented in a methodical way with your approval. Our Management Services Team can also take on the task of communications to your users for you.
“ We manage a complex research project involving 60 organizations with the BRIDGE® knowledge module. It’s only thanks to its wide range of interactive elements that we can really come to grips with such a project. ”
- Recording and developing the organization’s knowledge resources.
- Ensuring that management knowledge is not only concentrated in individuals, but is available to a broad base of executives.
- Connecting e-learning, coaching, seminars, and the practical application of knowledge in the relevant context – optimal knowledge transfer (rapid results).
- Safeguarding sustainable executive development in line with strategy.
- Ascertaining spectrums of opinion and reviewing workshops with minimal effort.
- Creating a central and dynamic knowledge basis for executives.